Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Years...what a party!

Man...was I hung over this morning. I haven't been this hung over in...well probably since Thanksgiving weekend :)

Me and my friends decided to meet up at my place by 6 PM. You think that's early? Well, you try to round up 6 gay guys for a night on the town.

First to arrive was my best friend Bryan. He looked really hot tonite! I say that because we always tease him on how he dresses. You see...I love the guy, but I think he never got the handbook on how to be gay. He usually dresses...well, like a straight guy. Not the hot 'metrosexual' straight guy...but the sloppy unkempt straight guy you see at Walmart. We actually call him 'Bryan the Str8 Gay'. We actually have nick names for all of us in our little group. (I'll share those in different posts and as I introduce some of their traits)

Next to arrive...Oscar, Nick, Ron and finally Sam (he is ALWAYS late). By the time Sam showed up.( I was on my 3rd drink.) So at 7:30 we headed to our first stop...Georgi's Alibi.

Of course Georgi's was packed. It gets annoying because the main bar is so big. It takes up 1/2 the room and you can barely walk around. Then again...it can be fun to squeeze through a group of hot men! We stayed for 2 rounds...but we were all having so much fun..none of us met anyone new. (It was too early anyway...) Then we headed to ... RamRod.

RamRod is always a hot time. They pack so many people into this place...and the music is always soooo damn good. This is a 'leather' bar...so if you go...be prepared for leather gear...and all types of men. This is totally a cruise bar too. Years ago..they even had 'dark' rooms and areas you could have some hot sex. Now you have to take your hookup home. We originally didn't plan on staying here too long..but didn't make it out until after 1 AM. About 30 minutes of that time was trying to find Oscar. He happened to find some dark corner and was getting a hand job. Ron had him zip up and meet us outside. (most guys can't keep their hands off of Oscar...we call him 'Big Dick Oscar'...(bet you know why).

Next on our list was Slammer Club. This is a hot sex club that packs them in every weekend. The group started to get smaller...only me, Oscar and Bryan made it to Slammer. Once inside of the club...I immediately started to do my rounds. You always want to do an initial walk around to see who is where. There is no time limit like in a bath house...so everyone takes their time. I spotted this hot Latin guy on the catwalk area. This is an area that is elevated...and there are booths around so if you are on the catwalk...you can sick your cock through a hole and get sucked by someone in the booth.

I waited by the hole in the booth and b4 I could get my position set, the Latin guy popped his cock through the hole. I have a weakness for Latin guys (and Latin cock) so I went to work on his cock. PERFECT cock on this man too. I'd say about 8" and uncut. He was rock hard and was looking down at me swallowing his cock. (The guy getting sucked can look down and see the sucker.) I went down on that cock for a while...everyone was watching too so that made it even hotter. He had the best tasting precum too. Then without a warning...I felt his cock get even harder and he shot his load...when I was deep throating! The funny thing is...I kept going. I milked that boy dry.

I think he had a buddy with him...because there was another Latin guy that seemed to know him and said..."ok man...my turn". I guess these guys were ready to pop a nut and wanted to find a good cocksucker :) This guy wasn't as built...but had a nice cock. A bit smaller and cut. Now this guys load was 3 good swallows. No joke!

After that I found Oscar and Bryan, said my goodbyes and went home. I got what I wanted and it was time for bed. I think it was one hot New Years Eve.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: