Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Wite Party is Here in 3 Weeks! How Time Flies!


The 23rd Annual White Party week kicks off November 21 and lasts until November 26. Most of the events are held in Miami/South Beach with a few events in Ft. Lauderdale. White Party used to be only for those into the 'circuit party' scene...you know, shaved muscle gods dancing all nite with eyes bugging out of their heads (not that I don't like partying with them) ... but you can find all kinds of people attending the events. They also have different types of events that will certainly draw a diverse crowd.

Cyndi Lauper will be the big performer at this year's Villa Vizcaya event on November 25 (Saturday). I've seen Cyndi live twice and she puts on a GREAT show. Once in NYC during gay pride and once at a Bookstore for a CD signing. I really like her and she does a lot for the gay community.


There are so many events I can't list them all...so you might want to check out their website:

I've been to a few of the events over the years and don't find myself enjoying the huge mega parties as much now. I guess it's like the 'been there done that'. They can get kind of wild though (I guess I do miss that a bit). Being caught between 2 muscle guys on the dance floor is always a good time. Especially if they are there to just let loose and have fun. I always enjoyed being the welcome wagon for the tourists :)

Ft. Lauderdale has the White Hot Leather Ball event this year. Might be of interest if you are into the more into manly men (more than shaved muscle bunnies). Leather bars are always fun and can imagine how wild this party will get.

Check the website for ticket prices for the events and purchase early if you are interested because they tend to sell out. You probably should book a hotel ahead of time as well. Check the Ads to the right on this page, there are some good hotel/guest house deals.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: