Saturday, November 1, 2008

Wicked Manors a total blast.


(Wicked Manors 2008 - Wilton Manors Florida...2008)

Wicked Manors (Wilton Manor's Halloween street party) was a huge success again this year. The party started yesterday at around 7 PM and lasted until after 11 PM. Once the street party vendors closed...everyone hit the many bars on the Drive. Actually...all the bars were packed by 9 and everyone was in a party mood.

(Bill's Filling Station on the Drive was 'full'.)

I didn't snap too many pictures...I was kind of too busy keeping track of my drinks :) Of course I had to hit Slammers on Sunrise Blvd after Wilton Drive. Slammers was packed as well...not too many guys in costume though. I left Slammers with my thirst quenched. :)

(Wilton Manors Police had a cool 'police' 3 wheel Segway.)

(Hmmm...new store on Wilton Drive in the works....'Rock Hard'. Wonder what they are gonna sell??)

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: