Thursday, November 1, 2007

Favorite Type of Hookup...


Everyone has different types of fun. Gay men love their sex. No wonder....we're guys and guys are pigs right?

For me it depends on the day of the week. Weeknights are best for the Internet hook-up. Where else can you browse through a menu and order what you want and have it delivered in 30 minutes or less? There is no guessing on what they are looking for, because most people on line cut to the chase. If you are looking for a Top with a certain size and gerth...you can put it out there. If you are looking for more of a kinky time...nothing wrong with putting it out there too.

Nothing is better than having chemistry on line and having the guy show up only to look better in person than his online pics. A while back I remember this guy I met was 'bi'. Muscled, masculine and totally my type (oh and a total Top). When I answered the door, I could tell we would hit it off. He came in, we shook hands and without letting my hand go, let me see how 'excited' he was. He was a take charge kind of guy and immediately let me know what he wanted me to do. It was hot because he didn't even have to tell me, he would just push me a little to give me a hint of what he wanted. No talking...just moaning and heavy breathing. Needless to say he's now 'buddy listed' and I get worked up every time I see him online.

South Florida has a big online cruising community. If you have a laptop and plan on visiting, be sure to bring it along. Most hotels have either free WiFi or WiFi for a small fee.

What is your favorite type of hookup? or meeting a guy for fun? Leave a comment and describe it.

Sphere: Related Content

No comments: